Our current news and archived articles may also interest you...
- Introduced MBIM host drivers for Mac OS X.
Support added in UAS class drivers for Renesas Stream API. Added DataPump and TrueTask USB support for Synopsys' DesignWare ARC processor cores and PLX USB 3.0 device controllers. Delivered xHCI support for WiGig WSE dock. USB DataPump implementations supported LTE-Advanced using MBIM, ECM and RNDIS transports. Support for Audio Class 2.0.
- Authorized as a SuperSpeed USB independent test lab. Delivered OTG stack for Windows tablet applications. Introduced TrueTask® USB, the embedded USB host platform at the heart of our USB 3.0 SuperSpeed host stack for Windows.
Support for Windows 8 and Mac OS X 10.8. First production MBIM modems based on USB DataPump.
- Introduced the Catena 2210, for testing MirrorLink™ and other NCM-based USB hosts. Introduced NCM class drivers and protocol support for Android. Introduced enhanced ADB drivers for debugging Android systems from Windows hosts. Announced Catena 1910 MIPI HSI test platform. Delivered handover drivers for Windows and Mac OS X allowing multi-network (WCDMA/CDMA/WiMax) hand-over without loss of connection. First MBIM implementations with the USB DataPump.
- Opened offices in Noida and Chennai. The USB 3.0 SuperSpeed host stack for Windows and the MCCI Catena® 1910 reach production status. Introduced UAS class drivers.
- MCCI demoed USB 3.0 SuperSpeed support for Windows, both as host and as device, using Synopsys IP. Introduced the USB 3.0 Connection Exerciser. Introduced first drivers and firmware supporting the USB NCM specification, as well as drivers supporting the USB EEM specification and Qualcomm RmNet protocol. Introduced the Catena 1820, an ExpressCard adapter for USB OTG development. Support for Windows 7.
- Demoed Wireless USB
embedded in a Samsung cell phone. Partnered with Synopsys to jointly develop SuperSpeed USB products.
- Added support for Windows Vista. Second generation MTP media player support. Added Catena 1640 and Catena 1660 development tools.
- First generation MTP support. Certified as PCMCIA Express Card independent test lab. First deliveries of USB OTG.
- PictBridge support added to USB DataPump.
Mass storage class drivers for Windows 98SE, 98. Certified by USB-IF to perform USB On-The-Go testing. Delivered USB phone and USB networking drivers for Windows CE. USB DataPump support added for Freescale i.MX1 and i.MXL. MCCI USB DataPump enters mass production as the USB framework for several cell-phone platform vendors. Delivered world's first USB multi-function drivers for Communication Class and MCPC cellphones. Provided drivers used by Japanese cellphone vendors for world's first 3G network deployment.
- Delivered USB type-1 ATM drivers for ADSL adapters using PPPoA and PPPoE for Windows and Mac OS. Leading independent supplier of firmware and drivers for USB cable modems. USB Test Lab is certified to perform USB-IF logo testing. Introduced USB networking drivers, USB modem drivers, and USB serial drivers, pioneering the use of USB for connectivity applications. Introduced first version of MCCI USB DataPump device framework in 1997.
- Founded by Terry Moore. Joined USB Implementors Forum. Delivered TrueCard® PCMCIA support package.